Thursday, September 5, 2013

The British Are Coming

Today's post will about the rising of the Brisith film industry. Now if you're wondering why I chose this a student is because recently Hollywood has been having a lot of trouble. There have been many complications with taxes and also lately I'm not a big fan of everything Hollywood makes. So as a young adolescent interested in film why not get interested in a film industry that is thriving? Now the person who is claiming the industry is thriving is known for directing the films The Bourne Supremacy and United 93. The questions that I begin to ponder about this article is how long will the industry be thriving in film? Also is there specific parts of the industry that are exceeding or is just some parts in particular? The director also claimed that the industry is on a very positive journey but do you believe it will stay like that? Maybe I will even do something drastic like go to England to work and study in film. Though it makes me wonder how are the British going to compete with such a competitive market? They have to deal with the higher on ups like India and America so this will definitely be an interesting climb to the top for the industry.

 http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/british-film-industry-has-never-been-better-director-paul-greengrass-opens-london-film-festival-2013-8798378.html

1 comment:

  1. So do you think that it is possible that in the future the British Film Industry will be more successful than Hollywood?

    ReplyDelete