Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Film Journal #2

   So far the thing I'm worried about is our film schedule. We start filming around 5:00 which gives us less time when we should be filming right after school. Though I'm afraid of that I'm sure we will make up for it by increasing our speed. Today was our first day of filming and we made pretty good process I would say. We did everything we needed to do for today and even had a little spare time left over. There were some problems like sun disappearing and reappearing in shots. Luckily we thought of something to fix that problem.
    The thing right now I'm feeling most positive about is our sound right now. We have most of our sounds down and we know how to make them. Another reason why I'm feeling positive about sound is because if we get stuck we could collaborate with other sound people to see if they have any ideas. Lastly I'm worried about wether or not the director and DP will get the right shots. They are very intelligent but they might break one of the film rules without knowing. So with that being said we as a group have to be focused and careful to make sure all of our shots are correct. 

1 comment:

  1. Keeping focused and being organized is key. Don't be afraid to point out something that might look bad in your film to the people "in charge."

    ReplyDelete