Friday, October 4, 2013

Film Journal #3

Hello my fellow readers I have returned again for another inspirational post. So far our film group has been making more progress than I actually expected. We are almost done shooting and our shots are coming out a lot better. I admit our first day of shooting was a bit of a failure but now we have really improved! One thing though that's also a bit bad is our schedule which is sometimes off and it's hard to know which day we will end up shooting. On the less positive side though our foley still has a lot to be done. The mixer is hard to work with but we are slowly getting a hang of it. Our actors are all showing up and showing good involvement so that is a plus. Our most positive thing though is that we are really ahead when it comes to our editing.

{albino rhino}

No comments:

Post a Comment