Friday, January 31, 2014

DISQUALIFIED

Hello welcome back all my of my 6 readers.Today I'd like to talk once again  about the Oscars. Now the problem that has occurred is over a song nominee.One of the songs nominated is now being disqualified. The reason why it's being disqualified though is because it went against the rules of the academy. Even though I never seen it directly stated apparently you can't send the song with email during the vote process. Though I understand why the person did this because they obviously just want to be recognized by the academy. As a filmmaker and a student this teaches you how to market your things correctly. Marketing is definitely key in a big business like film making. Do you think the punishment was just the right amount or could the academy relax on the issue? Was it fair for all the other people trying to get nominated?




http://www.totalfilm.com/news/best-song-oscar-nominee-disqualified

No comments:

Post a Comment