Today's blog will about the challenges of making a documentary film. Also on how some people may interpret the films wrongly. The article basically talks about how violence can make a successful documentary film. Which I don't want to believe is try but I have noticed many of the documentaries people talk about have some element of violence. In general I prefer documentaries about education and health. Though as a director what do you believe is the key to making a documentary. In my opinion it doesn't matter what the subject is. As long as the person gets their message across to the viewer.
I think it's quite sad that documentary films are budgeted poorly. Most of them teach you very vital things in the world around us. As a consumer who would you like to have more of a budget, education films or entertainment films? It's interesting to read about such things like this because documentaries are very competitive. This will be a great challenge for upcoming filmmakers.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/berlin-traditional-funding-route-remains-678339
No comments:
Post a Comment