Well today I have totally lost all faith in the world. I'm so sad I'm not even going to bother insulting my readers. I recently read an article that confirmed a movie about marshmallow Peeps will be made…
Now I loved the Lego movie and usually I support really obscure films. Though now things have gotten out of control. The only reason I bring this up is because I am truly concerned for the future of the film industry. As a young filmmaker how do you feel about a film like this being made? Do you think we should focus on more serious things? If a film like this does good in the box office will that inspire more people to make films serious? Now I ask you will you make stories that you want to see or stories that the audience will enjoy? It is very sad to see that some films that have very deep meanings get hardly any money in the box office.
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=40830
No comments:
Post a Comment