Yo yo what's up brothers and sisters? Guess what today is? Today is the day you waste your time reading my terribly written blog. I'm deeply sorry if you must read all of this.
So now to the topic of the future which we spoke about last time with 4D theaters. Though now I'm finding out there will be AMC Prime and new updates to Imax. Now this all amazing but what happened to the simple love for movies. I feel like this is just an excuse to make huge blockbuster films lacking emotion and any thought from the audience. Now I love the idea of getting a new experience to the film so I am open to it. Though for new filmmakers this is going to be a hard facing challenge. The competition is only going to get harder with this new technology. Also the budgets for films are going to be much larger so if the film flops it can cause a lot of damage.
Also there's no words on how much these new theater tickets will cost. There are plenty of pros and cons to this situation. What if consumers don't buy into these traps and prefer the original feeling of a movie theater?
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-sharkey-on-film-imax-4d,0,3346035.story#axzz2ybsd5mY5
No comments:
Post a Comment